To apply, please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio in PDF format to:
MID-WEIGHT FF&E DESIGNER
We are looking for a talented, qualified, confident FF&E designer, with previous strong experience in interior design projects.
A designer who shares our interest for materials and details, able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
You will join our creative team, delivery high-end residential and hospitality projects globally.
The candidate will work on all decorative elements of an Interior Design project, including furniture, decorative lighting, fabrics, wallpapers, accessories...
The responsibilities will include:
- collaborate with the Interior Design team
- develop and manage FF&E projects from conception to completion
- generate ideas and concept development
- ensure integration of FF&E within the Interior Design scheme
- research & sourcing: references, materials, finishes, fabrics
- develop custom pieces
- coordinate with suppliers, manufacturers and purchasing agents
- research new suppliers and manufacturers
- review shop drawings, samples and prototypes
- prepare client presentations
- prepare specification sheets, schedules, costs
- review quotes and orders
- assist during delivery, installation and handover
The candidates should have the following experience and skills:
- degree in interior design or product design
- five-plus years’ proven years’ experience, including two-plus years’ in a similar role, at a high-end design practice
- good project management skills
- creative and practical knowledge
- strong attention to detail
- strong knowledge of suppliers and manufacturers & the industry
- knowledge of the UK regulations and UK project stages
- be able to manage relations with clients, suppliers and purchasing agents
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- creative, organised, efficient, proactive, dedicated
- fluent in English
- French-speaking is a bonus
Ability to work efficiently:
- in a fast-paced environment
- as part of a team and independently
- to tight deadlines
Must be fluent in:
- AutoCAD (basic knowledge required)
- Excel or Numbers on Mac
Salary based on candidate experience.